Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Faith Honored

I believe. With all my heart and soul, I believe. I believe in God's plan for me.

These past days I have been preparing for the possible journey again through the valley of the devil. I have been very comfortable thinking that if I have to go there, I will willingly walk in faith....and walk....and walk...and walk until I can't walk any further. And then, He will carry me the rest of the way. Its His promise to me, and I believe Him.

I have been hoping for the best, while preparing for the worst, and no matter what the outcome, would be accepting of the future as perfect because its His plan. No matter what the outcome.

My day started early today, not able to sleep too well. In an odd but calm way, the day played out.....just waiting for my plan, His plan, to play out. Trying not to remember the events of the first battle, but having been there once, realistically understanding what the next one could be like. But also embracing the comfort that comes with fully trusting in His promise not to ever give me any more than I can handle.

I was quite ready for the news..........

My petscan test results just came in. I'm healthy. God must still have a need for me here. :)

Thanks for all your prayers, no doubt they were heard.

Now let's all go do good.

4 comments:

  1. Kev, you would not believe how many people at work were absolutely thrilled at the news today about you. So many people had been praying for you and they were sooo excited to hear the good report. I am so proud of how you handled this again. Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited and happy for you.
    Faith and Hope and Love all in action.
    Witnessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although never desired..... a good scare sometimes help us put thinks back into perspective.

    I am so happy for you.

    Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still awaiting the book about your journey!

    ReplyDelete