Friday, October 2, 2009

wrist bands are here

Please forgive me for sounding presumptuous about thinking anyone would want to wear a wrist band, but I do know of a few of you that do. I know some want to protect their privacy, addresses, etc.... so, best way would probably be to send me an email with your address and how many you want, and I will send them to you. Email address to use is kkearns@ebay.com.

For those of you who are local, you can get them anytime and save me postage. :)

Thanks again to all who continue to amaze me with your caring and support. WE are almost there.

6 comments:

  1. alright this will be the only band I have ever worn but I will wear it proudly at all future events and I will use it to motivate myself anytime I think I might have it rough. Thanks for the offer Kev. You are awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you send some to the office?? if you send a bunch to Jeannie or Von I am sure that they will 'sell out'!!! chin up Kevin... just few more days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a couple. Thanks my brother. Dude almost done. Right on.
    Live strong.

    Dan the Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin, we are a wristband family over here! Currently Taylore has 3 on her wrist including a Diabetes red band for herself. The thought of wearing one for you is priceless. Send them on over to the Darrough Girls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bro, I need (4) well maybe (5) I'm sure Amanda will break the first one and go "I don't know what happened...Colin was pulling on it and..
    Thanks Bro,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin;
    Got the wrist band, thanks, the shade of green is unique not to mention very hard to miss. But you forgot to include the instruction manual in the envelope. So I am winging it, it never comes off and it is worn proudly in your honor. But if there is some sort of wrist band ettiquete I need to be aware of please let me know. Keep fighting the fight. JB

    ReplyDelete